Thursday, September 23, 2010

What is this!?

Someone please tell me what this is. I noticed outside just now. Couldn't tell what it was and got a closer look. Not to close yet though. Then I started counting it's legs.... more than 10???? What??? Then it started crawling up the wall and I noticed it had it's baby on it's back!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW............ Now it just suddenly became cute!! What kind of insect cares for it's young this way??? Got me all warm and fussy inside. Now I just want to know what it is. If you know please let me know!
UPDATE: Upon further investigation I've found out that this is a walking stick and that IS NOT a baby on it's back!!!!! Yea, No more stupid questions from me after this!


5 comments:

  1. There were no spikes on it. IDK why he thought that. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. must have been a long day..lol. you so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, it was a very long day! LOL!

    Thanks Kizzy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is shaped a little different than the walking sticks around here. Ours are skinnier and look like they have joints, (like tree knots) on them. This one is fatter. If that is not a baby on its back then what is it? I am almost afraid to ask.

    ReplyDelete